Understand how your website is performing and accurately measure and track your goals for maximum success.
When we think of the role that Google Analytics plays in your website performance, the business management quote “if you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it” couldn’t be more true. Having Google Analytics set up for your website is so important for understanding and evaluating the performance of your marketing, your content, your customers, your products and more. Ultimately it provides you with business insights so you can take action.
For example, do you know the number of new website visitors you received in the last 30 days? Do you know where they came from? Do you know what percentage of them turned into paying customers? If they didn’t convert into customers, do you know where they dropped off?
Our team will help you set up Google Analytics and configure it to best practices so that you can answer these questions and more.
- Brand new websites that don’t have Google Analytics set up yet
- Businesses that are transitioning from brick-and-mortar to digital
- Companies that do have Google Analytics set up but are unsure if it’s configured to provide clean, accurate data
- Get a complete picture of how users are engaging with your website so you know what’s working and what’s not
- Analyze data quickly and encourage collaboration with an easy-to-use interface and reports
- Understand the ROI of each of your marketing channels so you can make informed decisions about where to invest more
How it works
Our team will reach out to provide access instructions to your accounts. We will create a Google Analytics account for you and add the tracking code to your website so that we can begin to collect data. We’ll configure your Google Analytics account to best practices, including setting up views, filters and goals so that you get meaningful insights.
- Google Analytics account and code setup for one website
- Configuration of Google Analytics including views, filters and goals