Find out what might be preventing your website from ranking in Google and get prioritized recommendations so you can stand out in search engines.
Having a site that is crawlable, fast and secure has never been more essential to your performance in search engines. Gone are the days of keyword stuffing and using multiple pages and sites to rank for different keyword variants. These days, technical SEO elements can be found at the top of most lists of important SEO ranking factors.
With technical SEO, you can help search engines access, crawl, interpret and index your website without any problems. This will help Google deliver the right content from your site to users at the right time.
We’ll run your website through our in-depth technical SEO audit to check for site errors, page speed, image delivery, sitemap, mobile-friendliness, link issues and several other factors that affect your website’s health.
- Understand your website’s technical SEO elements and assess what you can do to improve it
- Review your website’s navigation and most important pages to identify ways to improve user experience
- Get prioritized recommendations for improving your presence in search results and getting higher rankings
How it works
One of our SEO experts will reach out to obtain your website URL and access to a few accounts to start our SEO health check process. We’ll then run your website through our thorough checklist, compiling our findings into a custom report and putting together a list of prioritized recommendations. This process takes about 1 week.
From there, we’ll send you the report and schedule a 30-minute meeting with you to go over our findings together. If you need more help to execute on our recommendations, then we can discuss what support from us could look like.
- Audit report including key findings and recommendations from our SEO health check
- 30-minute call to review the report and actionable next steps for improving your website’s health