Clearly see if you're winning or losing with a fully custom and automated marketing report that shows you metrics that matter for your business.
Keep track of your website and campaign KPIs so you can measure progress and identify actionable steps to improve marketing performance. Your marketing report will help you uncover meaningful data to make informed decisions or draw important conclusions.
Whether you want to assess where your traffic and leads are coming from, what content they interacted with, if and when they converted, or how long it took them to become a customer, a well-crafted marketing report can answer those questions and more.
Our team will uncover your company’s unique reporting needs and combine data across multiple platforms into a user-friendly report that gives you a single pane view of your digital performance.
- 24/7 access to a reporting dashboard that is automatically updated based on your desired reporting period (e.g. biweekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Understand how your business is performing digitally across various campaigns and channels so you can see what’s working and what’s not
- Share insights, uncover potential problems and make decisions that are informed by data rather rely solely on intuition
- Get data visualizations that trims down the time and effort needed to digest your data
- Hold your team and any vendors accountable to results and progress towards your goals
How it works
Our team will reach out to set up a 30-minute discovery interview to understand your business objectives, uncover metrics that matter to you, identify data sources and determine the intended audience of your report . Understanding the purpose of your marketing report and who will be reading it will allow us to build a reporting dashboard that works for you.
From there, we will provide you with instructions to grant us access to your data sources, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Facebook Page, MailChimp and more. Once we have that, we will begin integrating data into a single dashboard and creating visualizations and comparisons of the metrics that matter for your business. The report will be scheduled to run automatically based on your desired reporting period. This process takes about a week.
Upon completion, we will book another 30-minute call with you to provide you with an overview of how to read and understand your report.
- 30-minute discovery interview to identify your reporting needs
- Fully customized, automated report to keep track of your website and marketing KPIs (up to 5 data sources)
- 30-minute call to review the report and understand how to interpret the data