Set up Google Tag Manager to add snippets of code or tracking pixels on your website, without having to know coding! Get more out of your website analytics and track important metrics.
Google Analytics can provide a lot of the important insights you’re looking for, but when used alone, it does have its limitations. By using Google Tag Manager together with Google Analytics, you’re able to collect much more data to drive informed decisions.
Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a tool that gives you the ability to add and manage your own tags for conversion tracking, site analytics, remarketing, and more. Tags are snippets of code that allow you to track all sorts of activity on your website, including scroll tracking, form submissions, file downloads, button clicks, and even complex enhanced ecommerce product and promotion tracking.
- Websites that have Google Analytics, but not Google Tag Manager set up yet
- Businesses that want to get a deeper understanding of how users are interacting with the website, have a complex conversion process or have an ecommerce store
- Businesses where customer activity takes places across multiple websites and apps
- Businesses that need integration with various data sources like Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, CallRail
- Companies that already have Google Tag Manager set up but are unsure if tags are configured properly
- Get accurate data of how users are engaging with your website so you know what’s working and what’s not
- Ability to implement tags in the future without having to touch your website’s source code or rely on web developers to do it for you
How it works
Our team will reach out to provide access instructions to your accounts. We will create a Google Tag Manager account for you and add the code to your website. We’ll configure your Google Analytics account with tags for Google Analytics, custom events, ad platforms, and any third-party apps that your website uses. This service includes setup and configuration of up to 10 tags.
We’ll then test and debug the tags before launching the changes live. Once complete, we will set up a 30-minute meeting with you to review general best practices for maintaining GTM and creating new tags.
- Google Tag Manager account and code setup for one website
- Configuration and/or review of GTM tags (up to 10) according to business needs
- 30-minute call to review recommendations and best practices for maintaining your GTM tags